The Church of St. Mary of the Seven Dolors, located at 206 E. 5th St., has served the Osmond area Catholic community since 1892. Father John Andrews is currently serving as pastor. Over 185 family units now make up its membership. St. Mary's Catholic School has been in existence since 1906 and offers classes for prekindergarten and kindergarten as well as grades one through eight. The parish also has elementary, junior high, and high school Confraternity of Christian Doctrine (CCD) classes. For more information, call (402) 748-3340.
Immanuel Lutheran Church, located at 808 N. Fulton St., is a member congregation of the Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod, which is made up of over 6,000 congregations nation wide. Immanuel was founded in 1902 and currently has a membership of 433 communicant members. Pastor Gary Trowbridge serves the parish. In addition to a large Sunday School, Immanuel offers the community's only licensed preschool program. For more information, call (402) 748-3301.
The United Methodist Church, located at 603 N. State St., represents more than 106 years of dedication and hard work by and for the people of the community. The current church education building was completed in 1975 and a sanctuary was added in 1983. The church currently has a membership of 166 on its roll, with Rev. Carol Jean Stapleton serving as pastor. Sunday School and Vacation Bible School are available for the children. For more information, call (402) 748-3302.
|| Top of Page || Home ||
Copyright ©1997 Nebraska Public Power District. All rights reserved.